Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kids, Christmas & Oh, yea the gifts!!!!

As most of you know I have a thing for kiddo's! I love them to death to be honest. Since losing my job last December I have survived by keeping kids and I have been so blessed. As of November I have become to the nanny to two sweet kids. Ty is 3 and Mary is 1...we have the most fun throughout the day. On Monday nights I watch two little girls that are full of sugar & spice with everything nice :)





I was excited when I went to keep the girls this past Monday night because I couldn't wait to give them their Christmas presents!!!!!! Speaking of presents I got a surprise from Vanessa (3) and Olivia (4 months) the Monday before. Sweet little Vanessa came running up to me with a cute little red bag saying Ms. Sharon this is for you! Inside I found a gift certificate to The Scarlet Retreat for a massage (oh, how I love them) and the cutest Christmas tree ornament ever!!

See how cute!!!!








Then of course there was this....only a mom would know how GREAT of a gift this is!



Today of course is CHRISTmas Eve-Eve!! Ty, Mary and I had lots to do to get ready for Santa & make a few surprises for mommy and daddy :) We colored some Christmas pictures, made some Christmas ornaments with their pictures in them and got our reindeer food ready for tomorrow night.

Check out these pics!



Ty & Mary's mommy & daddy know me VERY well....check out my Christmas gift from the Tingle family!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.