Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am a sucker for TRADITION'S

I love traditions and really get upset if they get taken out of my life! Really I do...it can almost bring me to tears.

For years now my mom and I have been going to a craft fair near Stone Mountain the first Saturday in December. A few years ago my aunt and cousin joined us! Oh, my gosh we had a blast...really we did. We started out at the craft fair then ventured on to lunch at the Cracker Barrel then decided to head to The Mall of Georgia were we literally shopped for ever! We even shopped the stores around the mall. We stayed so late we ate dinner at the Olive Garden. No kidding we didn't get home until 11:30 that night! I use to have a picture of what my suv looked like when we got home...maybe I will find it somewhere.

With all that being said we have kept this tradition for years. We actually do the same thing every year!

This year my aunt and cousins couldn't go that day but, because of my tradition issue my mom and I stuck it out and went all alone. We missed Vicky and my cousins but, it was so much fun to laugh with mom all day long :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.