Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just change the day!

Ok, so you already know I don't do well with changing traditions. Well, since my aunt and cousin's couldn't go yesterday we just changed the day.

Today we all headed out to The Mall Of Georgia after church for a day of shopping.

We started out at Macaroni Grill for lunch and then headed over to the mall :) We ended our shopping day with a little venture to TJ MAX. Ok, so I have to tell you if you have never been to the TJ MAX @ the mall of GA. you should try it! That store has EVERYTHING!!!!!

We ended the night with a drive thru visit to Steak -n- Shake...it was yummy!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.