Sunday, December 27, 2009

CHRISTmas...the one day that goes on for FOUR days :)

Christmas oh, how I LOVE Christmas! I would have to say besides my own birthday Jesus's birthday is my most FAVORITE day in the year!! I am one of those crazy people that on Thanksgiving day I am thinking about getting all my decorations out that weekend and decking the halls. Some people get all freaked out about having so much to do around Christmas & all the running around that happens with this time of the year but, I live for it.

My Christmas starts on Christmas Eve and goes through the weekend...how FUN!!!!

First, on my holiday adventure is Christmas Eve with my family :) We ALWAYS have pancakes made by my dad and let me tell you they are soooooo YUMMY!!

Christmas Eve pics:



Next, CHRISTMAS DAY! I am hear to tell you I am still like a child on this day, I still wake up with butterflys in my stomach. I can remember as most of us can when I was a little girl I couldn't WAIT to see what Santa brought me but, now I can't wait to give my gifts to my mom and dad. This year I found myself growing closer to Jesus so this Christmas I looked at the day so different. It is the day of our Lord and Savior's birth! Wow, what an amazing gift to each and everyone of us. I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas and that you will understand the TRUE meaning of Christmas.

Christmas Day pics:






The 3rd event in my Christmas day that lasted 4 days was the Hartsfield Christmas Dinner. This of course is my dad's side of the family. I hate that we only get to see some of the family members at Christmas but, either way it always so nice to see everyone and catch up.

Check out the Hartsfield gang:




The last stop of my Christmas of 2009 was to my best friends house! Jennifer is married to Brian whom we both grew up with and they have 2 precious girls. Ansley is 4 and Ashlynn is 2 they both are my little lovebugs! I love going to see them down in Macon. Seeing Christmas through their eyes always brings me so much joy :)
Yes, of course I have pitures!!!! Hey, check out what Santa delivered to them from the North Pole....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.