Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010!!!!

I didn't get to make my first post of the year on the first day of the year because I always go out of town for New Year’s. Remember that whole tradition thing we talked about a few blogs back.

I am so excited about not only starting a new year but, a whole new decade!!!! I am not going to bore you by listing all my goals for myself here but, I would love for you to check back often and see how I am doing.

Here are a few things:

~I am going into 2010 without nails! I have been getting my nails done since I graduated from high school in 1996. When my mom was diagnosed with cancer and was told she would have to go through chemo we were told she would no longer be able to get her nails done. I thought it would be a nice to have my taken off as well.
~I will start a financial class this month that my church offers. I am really excited about this. I have heard from many people that after taking this class that they have no debt...how cool.
~I am going to get into better shape and stick with it!
~I have some great plans for devotions and my faith with God. Boy has my faith been tested over the last year and I can't wait to see how things go in 2010.

I hope everyone had a great new year's eve and I hope everyone has a wonderful 2010!!!!

Much Love!
Sharon

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.