Saturday, January 30, 2010

Group Link at Momentum

Tonight, was an event called well, group link as you can see. Group link is where people from our church come and hangout while getting to know new people. We had one last August but, I didn't go to that one so this was a whole new experience for me. The purpose of group link is to find people you connect with and form lifegroups.

I am apart of a WONDERFUL ladies lifegroup but, we are forming a singles lifegroup and I overly excited about it. I love my ladies lifegroup because there is nothing better than being around your group of girlfriend's and chatting it up. I have went to my ladies group with such heavy heart and walked out knowing I have awesome friends who pray for me and my family daily.


With that being said I am eager about forming a new lifegroup with a new group of friends and living my life with a group of guys and girls that understand the single life. I am extremely energized about what is in store for 2010....so stay tuned!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.