Monday, January 11, 2010

Tired, exhausted, worn-out, beat, just plain pooped!

I know I know I haven't blogged in a week! The title of the blog explains exactly why. As you all know mom started chemo on Monday and chemo hit on Thursday along with the dishes, the laundry and everything else! I like to call it the chemo mac truck! I always considered myself a type A personality and thought I was so organized but, it seems like here lately I can’t organize anything or keep myself going for anything in the world! I can say though that when my head hits the pillow at night I sleep like a baby. The problem was keeping me going until I could make it to my pillow at night!!!! I have never really been one to lay down during the day but here lately I would almost do anything to be able to get a nap in during the day. I started asking around and doing some research on vitiams to help give me some energy because I was having major lack of it! I found out I was in need of vitamin C so I headed out for some of it yesterday and so far I have gotten more done today than I have in a week…yea me! I even think it might be helping with my concentration…maybe? I do have a lot going on right now but, I have always worked with craziness in my life so that shouldn’t change anything…I will just whip out my calendar, my crackberry and keep on going! We will get through this all. After all I am a type A personality and I now have vitamins to keep me going!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.