Monday, January 25, 2010

Round 2 out the door!

Today was mom's 2nd round of chemo and she did great! She did sleep again today as I had mention she did last time. Her appointment was at 9:00 and we were done by 4ish. She had went this past Friday to get her labwork done so the "prep" time was cut down on.

After, chemo we stopped by to visit a very good family friend Gail. Gail had called during chemo to check on mom and wanted to know if she was up to it could we stop by. Gail is a cancer survior so she has been a great person for mom to talk to during this time. Gail had a sweet little angel for mom. It is the angel of healing. She also had some hats for mom along with another wig. I got a kick out of that...I guess us women do share everything...​even our hair :)

She is doing good but, we are not looking forward to the "chemo mac truck" coming back to visit us at the end of the week :(

I will be posting info soon about Relay for Life...stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.