Friday, January 15, 2010

I SO CRAVED IT!!!!

Tonight was CRAVE!!!! IF you happen to be a friend of mine on facebook you saw my status was all about CRAVE today. I was so excited about it I could help but, talk about it to eveyone! I think actually got to the church about 45 minutes early :) Ok, so I know if you just landed on my blog...you know if you are one of those blog hoppers you are asking what the heck is CRAVE? CRAVE is a all women's event at my church that is so Holy spirit filled you don't know what to do with yourself! The only men there are the ones helping park cars in the parking lot and of course the Lord himself :) The Praise band is even all women! Who says women can't do what men do? It was such a great night. I really could go on for hours and hours about this event but, I will just touch on a few things. Melissa (who I absolutely love) and her mother spoke. Joy & Delight was the topic tonight along with a touch of happiness. Everyone has happiness but, it so easily can be taken away from you in a moment can't it? I know as you are reading this you can think of a time that your heart sunk into your tummy with sadness. I personally know I can think of plenty of times this past year that my heart has sunk. As I sat there and listen to both Melissa and her mother it was like the Lord was speaking right to ME...it was like he as saying Sharon you will go through hard times but, I am walking right next to you. I will never leave you, forsake you or forget about you. That is so true! He is always right next to me ALWAYS! It is us who turns and walks the other way, turns our backs, takes other advice or just don't listen to him. He is always there waiting for us to come back he always forgives and forgets. How delightful it is to have friend like that. Don't you wish all your friends were like that? We ended the night with a very encouraging word from Melissa who said they (the world) may take my happiness away but, they can NEVER take my JOY away because my JOY is my JESUS CHRIST WHO LIVES IN ME!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.