Saturday, January 23, 2010

2 Years Already!!

I can't believe that we had Alivia my, great niece's 2nd birthday party today. It really seems like Andrea should still be prego and about ready to pop with Alivia. She is into so many things now days, talking so much more and her little personality is just blooming more and more everyday. Abby Cadabby is one of her favorite people these days so Andrea had her party done in all pink, purple and Abby everywhere! I loved seeing how excited she was about people coming to see her with gifts, that the cake was for her and that in general everything was all about Alivia! She would just laugh with excitement throughout the party.
Alivia had so many people at her party that love her and can't wait to watch her grow even if it is way to fast!!

Enjoy a few of the pictures I took:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.