Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day 2010

I have never really gotten into St. Patty's Day before like this year. I would always wear green that day but, other than that not much more of that day was out of my normal routine. Honestly, the only reason I think I wore green was because I knew if someone was to pinch me it would make me mad. Now, like most people I know or read about I wasn't excited about drinking green beer or going anywhere that was offering it. I enjoyed my St. Patty's day with two great kiddo's and lots of food that is not normally green.
We started our day with green pancakes and then the kid enjoyed a creative green lunch. Ty & Mary are such a joy and have become such a huge part of my life. Their mommy blogs about them so you can always read more about them here.
Hope you enjoy the video of the kids and their St. Patty's Day!!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.