Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just a little something

I just have to share this picture to all of you my blog reading friends!

This wreath hangs in my bathroom but, it has such a special history behind it. My paw-paw made this wreath out of the vines that were in the backyard of the house my dad grew up in. I remember that house like they still lived in it! I am so happy I found the wreath down in my maw-maw's basement because when I found it I didn't know it had a history to it. I really just thought it was a wreath that she had bought and left it down there until she needed it again.

With some help from an "H" from Michael's, some ribbon and a hot glue gun I added my touch to it. It was a very sweet moment when I showed it my maw-maw and she teared up. She told me that he would love that I am using the wreath that he made and that it is holding a big H for Hartsfield.

This is a wreath I plan on using for years to come!



XOXO,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.