Friday, April 2, 2010

Noah's Ark!!

Today the kids and I head out to Noah's Ark with our friends Melissa, Walker & Aiden!! I think everyone was excited about this trip :) The kids were all so excited about seeing the animals. We had a great time and some good laughs.

I loved watching Ty with "his best buddy" Walker. I would laugh at them so hard because every time they would talk to each other that is what they would call each other..."my best buddy". Mary & Aiden rode mostly in the stroller but, did get out a couple of times to join their big brothers walking around. All the kids were so cute talking to animals and waving at them.

Melissa and I had some pretty good laughs when we decided to go off the path with the kids and the two ton stroller I was pushing started pulling me down the hill instead of me pushing. Then we had a stand off with a lima in the middle of the field. I just knew we were all about to be wearing spit on us.

All in all we had a great day with the kids and animals at Noah's Ark!!





1 comment :

  1. GOOD pictures!!!!!!!!!! Could you send them to me via e-mail? Can't wait for many more fun trips.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.