Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME :)

Ok, so if you know me really well oh, what the heck am I saying if you hardly know me at all you know I LOVE my birthday. I am not one to brag or tell my birthday is coming up but, all in all I love the one day of the year that is all about me!! I think the reason I like my birthday so much is because my parents, especially my mom has always made it special. This year I was really excited about it for a few reasons. #1, I got the best gift ever...the news that my mom is cancer free!!! #2, I was more than excited about my day of pampering coming to me. Then last and the craziest reason EVER but, I love getting on facebook and seeing all the notifications telling me happy birthday. I know, how cheesy is that but, I love it. It makes me feel so loved :) Ok, so apparently it don't take much to make me happy...

Anyway, I had a great day and look forward to see what year # 32 has in store for me!



















Here's to a great year!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.