Monday, April 19, 2010

This week is off to a GREAT start!



What an amazing God we serve! Mom is cancer FREE!!!!

Mom'​s c-scans came back great & Dr. Hines said he couldn't be more proud of her. I think we all could say we couldn't be more proud of her.

She will stay under Dr. Hines care forever and will visit him every few months. He spoke with mom & dad about signs to look for and told mom to take it easy. It will take her up to a year to get all her energy back.

I think the sweetest words we have heard in a long time came to us today! Mom's lap as a survivor next week at relay for life will definitely be a very proud (& tear jear​king) momen​t for all of us.

I think I speak for our whole family when I say how proud we are of her. She battled the hardest thing over the past months and came out like a champ. I can honestly say we have a TRUE HERO living among us and one that we all love more than anything.

Wa​y to go MOM!! You have given us all the best gift ever..YOU!!​

To all of our family & friends we love you all so much! You have been the best of the best throug​h the past few months. I don't think we could ever repay you all for all the love, thoughts and prayers you have sent to us. We are truly blessed with an amazing family & wonderful friends. May God bless each one of you.

I couldn't end this blog without thanking our Lord and Savor. It is because of him that we made it through the past months. He has held us in his arms, gave us comfort when we needed it most, and a shoulder to cry on in the darkest of nights. Through our faith and prayer he heard our prayers and turned them into a praise. Our God is still in the healing business and we have a wife, mom, and maw-maw to prove this!!!!

Walking on cloud 9,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.