Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feeling So Loved!

Today, I had the best surprise and it just seems that my week keeps getting better & better! My, birthday is Saturday but, the kiddo's & their sweet parents helped me celebrate it a couple days early. I was playing with the kids when Jenn & Neil got home tonight with a yummy cake and sweet gift for me. LOVE THEM ALL!!!! I was totally surprised and extremely grateful that they thought about me. I am truly blessed to be the nanny of two wonderful kids who have two of the sweetest parents I have ever encountered.

Here is a pic of Ty & Mary...love them!!


My yummy cake! Sorry, I didn't get a before pic...we all dug into it asap!!!!


My sweet card & the gift card I can't wait to spend :)

1 comment :

  1. I would have never forgiven you if you had let your birthday pass without telling us! We love you! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.