Saturday, April 10, 2010

Brodie's Birthday Party!!

Wow, today was a very busy day for me & showed me exactly how old I might be!! After, getting back from my trip to the woods I took a shower...one I say might have been the best one of my life, & got ready to head out to my little cousin's birthday party. Let me remind you all I was going on about an hour's worth of sleep and what sleep I got was in a sleeping bag outside. When my mom, my sister & my great-niece Alivia got to the party I knew we were in for it. Brodie's party was at Flip-Flops which is the home to 4 blow up inflatable jumpers. Alivia's eye's got so big when she saw all of them and couldn't wait to go full speed ahead on them. Lisa & I didn't know this would be a exercise course for us. Alivia is not exactly at the point where she could do some of them by herself so, this meant we helped. I definitely got my cardio out of the way that day. It was truly a fun place! The owners & workers were amazing and all the kiddo's had a great time...I think the adults did too!!!!

Happy Birthday Brodie! We enjoyed your party from the start to the end!!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.