Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Choo-Choo Park

The kiddo's and I headed out the Hertiage park, in McDonough today. I love this park because, it is so large and has so many things for the kids to do. We call it the Choo-Choo park because, it has a old train on the land & the kids can get up in it and act like they are conducting it. This park is also the park with the memorial that I have posted about in the past.

Today, we met up with a great friend of mine, Shannon, and her two girls. We had a cute picnic lunch and then let the kids play until their hearts were content (really until nap time was coming up). All four kids had a blast! I love watching the kids play with other kids and how they will play for hours with someone they just met.

Here are some of the pictures I got during playtime!

I really think Ty could run for hours on end!


Mary LOVES slides :)


Here is Shannon's little girls, Jaiden & Giuliana with a friend


Isn't this a cute picture!


The girl's loved helping Mary all around the playground


The girls found a hiding place in the shade :)


I am so EXCITED Spring is here! I think the kid's and I will be seeing the outside a lot now days :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.