Saturday, March 6, 2010

WOW...Already!!!!

Looking at the calendar I cannot believe it’s already March. 2010 is flying by! Then I got to thinking I am going to be 32 this year... WHAT?! I also thought about my original plan... you know the one where you want to be married by this age (mine was 25) have kids by this age(mine was 27!) But not all things go according to "the plan." There are bumps in the road.

I feel like time is going by so fast and I just want it to SLOW down. That would mean that I would have to slow down, which is about impossible ha, ha. Over the past couple of months I have had some major stresses and have had to come to grips with some things. It has humbled me. I have learned who I can really trust in my life and who my real friends are. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. Without them I don’t know what I would do or who I would be.

I have always had a huge giving heart and I get my feelings hurt pretty easily. Over the last few years I have learned to take things with stride and to always be the bigger person. We all know that is NOT the easiest thing to do. 2010 has not started like I have wanted it too and God has tested me plenty of times. I know I need to spend more time with him and continue to pray he will lead me on the right path.

I know I have a very blessed life, but my life isn’t perfect and I hope I don’t paint the picture that it is. I try to keep everything positive on my blog, but I promise my life isn’t all sequins and glitter. : ) So here is to the rest of 2010!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.