Thursday, March 11, 2010

Your tune is getting on my nerves!!!!



I have a dang mocking bird that has made himself home right outside my bedroom window. Anyone, who really knows me knows I am NOT much of a nature girl unless it requires a pool or beach. I didn't know until I started researching "birds that chirp at night" (thanks goggle) that #1 it was a mocking bird & #2 he is looking for a mate.


Moral of the story.


Go away you are not going to find one here!! No women wants a man who is gonna keep her up all night singing to her & I am not going to find one if you keep me up all night because I am now cranky all the time due to lack of sleep!!!!


Hope he leaves soon...I need sleep!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.