Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Excited about the change coming my way in the next couple of weeks but, sad to leave one part of my life behind

Actually, the title of this blog explains it all.

Yes, a huge change is coming my way. After being out of the corporate world for almost a year and half I am coming out of retirement and going back to work. I am really excited about the position I have accepted at Diversified Fire & Safety, Inc which is located here in Henry County and even more excited that my commute will only be about 15 minutes :) The only other thing that could make me scream like a school girl is the fact that I will have insurance!!! I haven't had any health, vision (we all know I am blind) and dental insurance since 2008 :(. I don't know if I am happier about having a insurance card in my wallet more than my last credit card?? I can't wait to get back in the world of AR & AP...something about working with numbers all day makes this girl happy :)

They always say with change you have to leave one part of your life behind. Even though I won't be leaving this one part of my life behind as in I won't ever see them again I am sad about leaving the kiddo's I have been keeping for the past months. I have come so attached to them and have fell so on love with them. Ty & Mary always make me smile and laugh and I would have to say we have had some great times. It will be hard not to hear their cute little voices and see their sweet faces everyday. They will always be loved by Ms. Sharon!!

XOXO,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.