Sunday, May 9, 2010

The heart of the family

This year Mother's Day had a whole new meaning to me & NOT because I am a new mom or anything like that but, because of my MOM.

I actually didn't see my mom until at church. I have never been so proud to hug my mom and tell her Happy Mother's Day like I was today. After, all we have been through over the past year it made me look at the day a in a whole new light.

After, church we went to eat with my maw-maw (my dad's mom) & than we had a nice day of relaxing until time to go to my sister's house for dinner. My brother in law had fired up the grill and had steaks all around...well, not all around Cole, Alivia and myself all ate chicken. Dinner was yummy :)

Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures I did get a few of my sister and I trying to get 1 good one with our mom.

Try # 1


I couldn't stop laughing (if you only knew)


What are you looking at Lisa??


Finally got a good one....we just added a grandchild :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.