Saturday, May 8, 2010

The lady in RED

Wow, you couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day or for that matter a more lovely girl today. PERFECT weather for a prom day :)

Nicole, is one of my many nieces you hear me blog about a lot. Actually, yesterday was her 18th birthday. Today, though Cole was defiantly the lady in red! After meeting for many pictures Cole, her date Josh and many of their friends headed downtown. First, stop was dinner at The Melting Pot and then off to the Prom at the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center.

Cole, said she had a great time and lived on the dance floor all night!! I was so happy to hear she had a wonderful time :) Her night got even more exciting when she was named Ola High School, class of 2010's Prom Queen!! I was so happy for her :)I always loved going to the prom when I was in school and it makes my heart happy to hear the girls talking about all the good times they are having through the years.

Here's to many more memories through the years!
XOXO,








No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.