Friday, May 7, 2010

She will all always be our little Cole bug....



Nicole is my sister's youngest daughter but, she is better known to us & her friends as Cole actually, Cole bug. I can remember the day like it was yesterday that Cole was born. I was in 8th grade and was in the gym of my middle school when they came and told me I was being checked out. I knew at that moment that it could only be for one reason, my sister had to be in labor!! A few hours later Nicole Danielle came into this world and we have been blessed ever sense.

Cole, is very soft hearted, a great listener, and gives wonderful advice to her old aunt...she is wise beyond her years.

I am very blessed to be the aunt to a wonderful niece and I love her very much.

Happy 18th Birthday Cole Bug....I love you to the moon and back!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Simple Prayers

Lord, I thank you for your beloved Son, for your unfailing love, and for Your wonderful thoughts. During my busy day, help me to remember all that You have done for me. Help me to follow Your Word and walk in purity of heart.